Thursday, July 23, 2009

HTC Hero Reviews



I saw two long review this day. It is all about the new HTC HERO. The first one was from SlashGear which I think a very good review and the other one is from Gizmodo which from some people it is bias. Well, I really don't know I never read phone reviews from Gizmodo (I am fan of GSM Arena when it comes to phone reviews) I think there are just something wrong with there unit. As Chris of SlashGear said: It's curious, our demo Hero doesn't seem anywhere as slow as Gizmodo found. The camera is snappier (ha!) than theirs, and while there's a small pause in swiping across homescreen panes it's only when one of the widgets is updating (i.e. Peep pulling in new tweets). I'm thinking it's a firmware issue too.

Anyway, Here are the reviews:
From SlashGear : HTC Hero Review

From Gizmodo : Ambitious, But Tragically Flawed

For me, I think there is just a problem with Gizmodo's HTC Hero. I already watch a lot videos from Youtube and I think it is fast.

Also,
HTC Hero is now available in Orange.

Orignally posted at Omnia2mobile.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment